Postponed to August 26, converted to digital conference
CSPG Core Conference – Digital Edition
Initially planned for May 7th, the CSPG led Core Conference was postponed to August 26-28 and converted into a digital version due to the COVID-19 outbreak and ensuing social distancing efforts.
Chinook will present a reservoir case study about the Clearwater reservoir in Northern Alberta.
- When: August 26 to August 28
- Where: Online, media TBD
- Website: cspg.org/core_conference
- December 6: Conference registration open
- Jan 15: Abstract deadline
- March 13: Core Conference is postponed to August/Septemeber due to Coronavirus outbreak
- May 31: New dates announced: August 26-28; format changed to digital
- June 2020: Registration for digital event open
Past Core Conferences
Chinook will participate in various capacities at events throughout the year. Please see our list of events of 2020: