14th GeoTHERM Expo and Congress
We are pleased to participate for the first time at the GeoTHERM Expo and Congress this year. Chinook planned to participate in the 2020 conference and exhibition, but that iteration was canceled due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
Chinook Consulting will maintain a booth in the virtual exhibit hall, with representatives available for questions and presentations.
GeoTHERM is one of the largest geothermal energy events in the world, with 3,500+ registered visitors and 200+ exhibitors from 48 countries. The fair focuses on projects, developments and professional services catering to the geothermal energy industry. It is structured in two sessions, shallow and deep geothermal energy. Presentations are offered in simultaneous translations in English, German and French.
Chinook Consulting will exhibit in the virtual arena. Please come by to chat and check out the latest service offers.
Register at the link below.
- March 19, 2020: GeoTHERM 2020 is postponed to February 2021 due to Covid-19 pandemic
- January 21, 2020: GeoTHERM 2021 is postponed, new dates announced: June 24 to 25
- March 1, 2021: Chinook booth booked at virtual Exhibition Center
- April, 2021: Congress program for deep geothermal and shallow geothermal sessions announced
- April 1, 2021: Chinook booth confirmed at the virtual exhibit
- June 2, 2021: Exhibitor list published: Exhibitors GeoTHERM 2021
- June 3, 2021: Virtual Booth design finalized
- June 18, 2021: Virtual exhibit is live
- June 24: Conference and Exhibition are live
Past International Conferences
Chinook will participate in various capacities at events throughout the year. Please see our list of events of 2021: