UPDATE: As of March 18, the Conference is expected to proceed on schedule on July 20-22, with coronavirus watch in place
Joint AAPG-SPE-SEG Convention:
We are pleased to be back at the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference 2020 this year.
Chinook Consulting will be on the exhibit floor in Austin, Texas at booth 1731 from Monday, July 20th to Wednesday, July 22nd.
The Conference is organized and endorsed by the following organizations:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- American Rock Mechanics Association (ARMA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Association for Iron and Steel Technology (AIST)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME)
- Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE)
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA)
Register at the link below.
Visit us at Booth 1731:
- January 28: Chinook booth 1731 confirmed
- March 18: Conference is expected to proceed on schedule on July 20-22, with coronavirus watch in place
Past URTeC participations
Chinook will participate in various capacities at events throughout the year. Please see our list of events of 2020: