Carbon, Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS)
We are pleased to participate for the first time at the Carbon, Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) this year. The conference is jointly organized by the Society of Petroelum Engineers (SPE), the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG).
Chinook Consulting will maintain a booth in the exhibit hall at the University of Houston, with representatives available for questions and presentations.
The conference is structured around themes that include:
- Subsurface Geologic Storage
- CO₂ Enhanced Hydrocarbon Recovery
- Reservoir Monitoring and Risk Assessment
- Case Studies
- Industry Applications
- Economics, Incentives, and Policy
Register at the link below.
- October 27, 2022: CCUS Conference dates and locations announced
- February 23, 2023: Chinook booth confirmed at booth 46
- Exhibit floor plan and exhibitor list
- April 24: Conference starts
Recent Conferences Presence
Chinook will participate in various capacities at events throughout the year. Please see our list of events of 2023: