POSTPONED to 2021
As of March 19, 2020, the Conference is postponed to next year, tenatively scheduled for 25-26 February, 2021
14th GeoTHERM Expo and Congress
As of March 19, 2020, theGeoTHERM 2020 Conference is postponed to next year, tenatively scheduled for 25-26 February, 2021
e are pleased to participate for the first time at the GeoTHERM Expo and Congress this year. Chinook Consulting will be on the exhibit floor at the Messe Offenburg-Ortenau at booth 28 in the Baden Arena from Thursday, March 5th to Friday, March 6th.
HU 10.00 am – 5.30 pm – Exhibit Hours THU 6.00 pm – Evening Reception FRI 09.00 am – 3.30 pm – Exhibit Hours GeoTHERM is one of the largest geothermal energy events in the world, with 3500+ registered visitors and 200+ exhibitors from 48 countries. The fair focuses on projects, developments and professional services catering to the geothermal energy industry. It is structured in two sessions, shallow and deep geothermal energy. Presentations are offered in simultaneous translations in English, German and French. Chinook Consulting will exhibit at stand No. 28 in the Baden Arena. Please come by to chat and check out the latest service offers.
Register at the link below.
- December 30, 2019: Advanced tickets sale to March 4th
- February 1, 2020: Chinook booth booked at Exhibition Center Offenburg
- February 7, 2020: Congress program for deep geothermal and shallow geothermal sessions announced
- February 7, 2020: Exhibitor list released
- February 13, 2020: Chinook booth confirmed at stand 28 in Baden Arena
- March 1, 2020: Conference is delayed due to ” current developments” related to the coronavirus outbreak
- March 19, 2020: Conference is postponed to next year, tenatively scheduled for 25-26 February, 2021
Past International Conferences
Chinook will participate in various capacities at events throughout the year. Please see our list of events of 2019: