Junior Wellsite Geologist
The job is on a consultancy basis. Candidates should be based in Canada and able to legally work in Canada. The job pertains to geological wellsite supervision performed at remote drilling locations in Alberta and British Columbia. Candidates should possess a BSc in Geology or Earth Sciences.
Responsible for wellsite geological supervision in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and internationally, including:
- Drill cuttings preparation, description (striplog) and interpretation;
- Identification of formation tops based on cuttings samples and MWD/LWD parameters;
- Mudlogging supervision (total gas supervision);
- Wireline logging supervision.
- Coring supervision.
- A minimum of a BSc in Geology or Earth Sciences
- Up to 3 Years Experience
- Canada Based
- Willing to work in the field and in remote locations
Interested candidates should send resumes in MS Word format, including references and experience list.
Please quote job code 202307JWG.
Closing date: August 31, 2023
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries about the status of your application.