Senior Oil & Gas Production Engineer
We are hiring senior production engineers to handle the daily oil and gas production operations and help to maximize profitability by increasing revenue and lowering operating expenses.
Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa) in rotation basis, as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good experience in wells completion.
- Production optimization, monitoring and evaluation;
- Asset management planning;
- Workover design and execution;
- Propose intervention/re-entries optimize production ;
- Production equipment design and implementation;
- Cost estimating and budgeting;
- Interfacing with working interest partners, service companies and regulatory agencies;
- Work closely with Field Operations to ensure that production is optimized and operating costs are within the company’s targets.
- Completion of a Bachelor or higher degree in Petroleum or Mechanical engineering;
- 15+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills, strong work ethic;
- Thorough understanding of production operation duties;
- In-depth knowledge of completions and workovers;
- Solid understanding of production facilities and pipelines;
- Familiar with OFS/PipeSim software
- Field experience is a strong plus;
- Highly motivated team player, open to new ideas and new responsibilities.
Interested candidates should send resumes in MS Word format, including references.
Please quote job code 201811PE.
Closing date: December 31, 2018
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries about the status of your application.