Senior Oil & Gas Reservoir Engineer
Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa) in rotation basis, as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Evaluate exploitation opportunities including EOR.
- Analyze and QC reservoir data
- Update/rebuild reservoir simulation models to characterize GEA fields; integrate learnings from previous reservoir studies
- History-match these models to available dynamic data while collaborating with geologist to ensure consistency.
- Forecast reservoir performance, estimate recoverable reserves under optimized strategy, including the screening of additional infill opportunities.
- Perform regional studies (water injection/production requirements and facilities handling) and use reservoir simulation models to optimize field development.
- Assess recovery under alternative recovery schemes
- Review reservoir properties for input in a model (integrate existing reservoir studies and laboratory results)
- Establish sensitivity of different predictions to critical geological and reservoir parameters.
- Support reservoir engineering tasks and simulation effort of other fields when required.
- Minimum of BSc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- 15+ years’ experience as reservoir/petroleum engineer and 7+ years’ technical hands-on experience as simulation engineer.
- Simulation software Eclipse and integrated Petrel workflow.
- Excellent reservoir simulation experience
- Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team
Interested candidates should send resumes in MS Word format.
Please quote job reference 201811REN.
Closing date: December 31, 2018
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries about the status of your application.