Senior Workover Supervisor
We are hiring a senior Workover Supervisor to handle the daily management of a service rig, coordinate workover, and completion activities and supervise the safety of the operation.
Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa) on a rotation basis, as part of a multi-disciplinary multi-cultural team.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating activities on Workover and Completions rigs;
- Execute rig operates in a safe and efficient manner;
- Implement stimulation technologies (acidizing, hydraulic fracturing, etc);
- Assist, supervise and report workover rig crew activity;
- Ensure all equipment is kept in working order, coordinate maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are followed by all rig and support personnel;
- Assist with on-the-job training of rig crew;
- Identify hazards, problems and possible improvements and pass these on to the operations team.
- BSc. Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering;
- 15+ years experience in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Minimum 10 years experience as Workover or Completions Supervisor or Superintendent;
- Experience with drilling operations is required;
- International experience is an asset;
- Working knowledge of French language is an asset;
- Exceptional communication and cooperation skills;
- Team worker.
Interested candidates should send resumes in MS Word format and references.
Please quote job reference 201811WOSU.
Closing date: December 31, 2018
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries about the status of your application.