Joint CSPG-CWLS-CSEG Convention:
We are pleased to be part of GeoConvention 2020 again this year.
Chinook Consulting will be on the exhibit floor at the TELUS Convention Centre from Monday, May 11th to Wednesday, May 13th. Please stop by booth number 313 to see what is new with us.
Register at the link below for a Free Exhibit Hall Pass.
The conference is organized and endorsed by the following organizations:
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists (CSPG)
- Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicsits (CSEG)
- Canadian Well Logging Society (CWLS)
- Geological Association of Canada (GAC)
- Mineralogical Association of Canada (MAC)
- International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH)
Conference Website: geoconvention.com
Visit us at booth 313 to catch up and see what is new and exciting with Chinook Consulting:
CSPG Core Conference
The 2020 GeoConvention will be preceded by the CSPG Core Conference.
Chinook will present a reservoir case study.
- When: May 7 to May 8, 2019
- Where: AER Core Research Centre, Calgary, Canada
- Website: cspg.org/core_conference
GeoConference 2020 Updates
- Dec 6: Registration open: geoconvention.com/registration-information
- Jan 2: Abstract deadline: January 15, 2020
- Jan 15: Abstract deadline postponed to January 31, 2020
- Jan 20: Booth allocation in progress, Chinook confirmed at booth 313
2019 GeoConvention Highlights
A total of 3164 geoscientists attended the convention (255 booth staff, 1342 delegates and 1511 exhibit visitors). 96 companies exhibited at the TELUS Centre, a 8% increase over last year, and 12% increase over 2017. Most attendees were representing E&P Companies (48%), followed by Service providers (19%). Most attendees were Geologists, followed by Geophysicists and Engineers. Over 30 countries were represented at the convention.
There were 277 oral presentations and 104 posters presented at GeoConvention in 2019.
Chinook will participate in various capacities at events throughout the year. Please see our list of events of 2020: